Registration for local and foreign students who will pursue their studies abroad to participate the COVID-19 National Vaccination Programme will be opened.
All students are required to make and update the registration through the Ministry of Education's website 'www.moe.gov.bn' or the link listed.
The Ministry of Health has set the terms for students who wish to participate the COVID-19 National Vaccination Programme, as follows:
- COVID-19 vaccine will be given on a priority basis subject to the expected dates of leaving Brunei Darussalam;
- COVID-19 vaccine will only be given to students who will be going abroad within the next one month or so. This is to ensure they receive two doses of vaccine to get the best protection;
- Must be 18 years old and above;
- Only given to those who have a BruHIMS account. For those who have yet to register the BruHIMS account can register at a government clinic or hospital BEFORE making an appointment or visit a vaccination centre that has already been specified;
- Vaccination is subject to the vaccination centres that have been identified. They will receive a short message, SMS for the date, time and location of the identified vaccination centre.
For further inquiries, contact the Health Advice Line 148 or the Scholarship Division, Ministry of Education at 2380019 during office hours.
Source: Radio Television Brunei