His Majesty Sultan Haji Hassanal Bolkiah Mu'izzaddin Waddaulah ibni Al-Marhum Sultan Haji Omar 'Ali Saifuddien Sa'adul Khairi Waddien, Sultan and Yang Di-Pertuan of Brunei Darussalam yesterday afternoon received in audience 14 delegations comprising Ministers, Deputy Minister as well as representatives of Ministers who are in the country for the 41st ASEAN Ministerial Meeting On Agriculture And Forestry and related meetings held on the 15th and yesterday. Accompanying His Majesty the Sultan and Yang Di-Pertuan of Brunei Darussalam was His Royal Highness Prince Haji Al-Muhtadee Billah, the Crown Prince and Senior Minister at the Prime Minister's Office. The audience ceremony took place at Istana Nurul Iman.
His Majesty received in audience:
- His Excellency Veng Sakhon, Minister of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries, Kingdom of Cambodia;
- His Excellency Datuk Seri Salahuddin Bin Ayub, Minister of Agriculture and Agro-based Industry, Malaysia;
- His Excellency Dr. Aung Thu, Union Minister at the Ministry of Agriculture, Livestock and Irrigation, Republic of the Union of Myanmar;
- His Excellency Dr. William D. Dar, Secretary of Department of Agriculture, Republic of Philippines;
- Her Excellency Dr. Amy Khor, Minister of Environment and Water Resources, Republic of Singapore;
- His Excellency Han Changfu, Minister of Agriculture and Rural Affairs, People's Republic of China;
- His Excellency Kailash Choudhary, Minister of Agriculture and Farmer's Welfare, Republic of India;
- His Excellency Bounkhouang Khambounheuang, Deputy Minister of Agriculture and Forestry, Lao People's Democratic Republic;
- Her Excellency Mananya Thaiset, Deputy Minister of Agriculture and Cooperatives, Kingdom of Thailand;
- His Excellency Le Quoc Doanh, Deputy Minister of Agriculture and Rural Development, Socialist Republic of Vietnam;
- His Excellency Shinya Fujiki, Parliamentary Vice-Minister of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries, Japan;
- His Excellency Dato Paduka Lim Jock Hoi, Secretary General of ASEAN;
- His Excellency Dr. Momon Rusmono, the Secretary-General at Ministry of Agriculture, Republic of Indonesia;
- and Mr. Yoon Dong-Jin, Director General as representative of Minister of Agriculture, Food, and Rural Affairs, Republic of Korea.
Also present was Yang Berhormat Dato Seri Setia Awang Haji Ali bin Apong, Minister of Primary Resources and Tourism.
Source: Radio Television Brunei